Rates & Insurance
We are currently in network with the following insurances:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
- Blue Choice PPO
- Oscar Health
- United Healthcare
Depending on your current health insurance provider, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
We’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
Also, please note that in-person therapy and virtual therapy may be classified differently by your insurance.
If you do not have one of the insurances listed above, the out-of-pocket rate is as follows:
- $175 for the initial assessment
- $150 for each subsequent session
We accept all major credit cards as forms of payment.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact us for any additional questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!