Kristen is a licensed clinical therapist and founder of Wells Counseling.
Kristen fully believes in your ability to heal and access untapped strength that can aid in overcoming adversities. She focuses on learning your unique story and taking a culturally sensitive approach to treatment, welcoming your beliefs, perspectives, and personal challenges. As your advocate, she will empower you to achieve optimum wellness.
- Master’s degree, Social Work and Business Administration from Aurora University
- Bachelor’s degree, Social Work from Trinity Christian College
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy
- Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy